small blog about nice things
vegan, adventurer, lover of chai lattes and winona ryder
You can expect: book reviews, diy tutorials, photos, complaints about the world, and much more

Thursday 2 October 2014

Deep in the Heart of the Shopping Jungle

I'm hiding deep in the jungleeee (aka Marshall's while waiting for mum) :


I like fake plants, plants, plants !

And honestly, this is how I spend my money, on fake plants. No wonder I'm poor. I also have a bunch of real plants in my room too. I don't know what it is but it makes my room seem airier and nicer. I've got a bonsai, 4 cactuses, and a regular ole fairy plant. I'm also growing a Venus fly trap, so fucking excited! I'd feel so witchy and Wednesday Addams-esque (my idol). I'll name it Toothy or something, heh. So rad! ▫️

No comments:

Post a Comment