small blog about nice things
vegan, adventurer, lover of chai lattes and winona ryder
You can expect: book reviews, diy tutorials, photos, complaints about the world, and much more

Sunday 12 October 2014

Life Post: Living Hell

Hi lovelies!

It's been a while since I've posted (sorry), though I've been ridiculously busy this past week breaking down and slowly disintegrating. But really, this has been a shitty week. Hopefully, after this long weekend, I will be feeling mentally and physically rested and back to my old cheery self.

This past month I have felt overly terrible than I usually do, which is saying something. I've been having extreme stomach issues, which is usually normal for me, but these have been crazy bad. The pain I was feeling was so extreme that I started crying at school. I had to get a blood test (my first ever, which made me cry too, since I have a needle thing, like passing out needle thing) which was terrible. The whole situation has been a huge pain in my ass, which I did not need, since I've also had a horrid week at school. IT'S JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE WEEKS, I TELL YA. So when I got my blood results back saying I have a fucking parasite in my large intestine, you can tell I was less than pleased. And apparently I might've had it for three years? Just peachy. Now I have to take the world's largest pills ever three times a day so I can kill this thing and finally feel better. Sigh.

All in all, my life has turned to shit. Really, it has. I've also been feeling mentally down, about my weight and stuff, which is a whole episode on its own. BUT. but. Let's not stay on the negative, but look towards the positive. Friday, to pick myself up, I woke up early, put on an outfit that made me feel fab, and did what any person who's feeling down should do. I WENT SHOPPING. And it was so nice! My friends and I had a shopping therapy day, which I usually don't do too often, just because I'm trying to save up my work money for University. Yet, after my week of badness, I decided that splurging was what I needed to do. So I did.

AND HEY GUESS WHAT I GOT.......
EEK major excitement! It is actually such a cute sweater, and I'm so happy I decided to buy it, since as you know I've been wanting it for a while. I got some other stuff as well, which is all nice. I finally got a thinner belt from American Apparel, which I have been seriously needing. Then I just bought some pins for my button collection from this cool place called The Drake General Store and just some other shirts from Zara and Urban Outfitters. Thank god that UO was having an additional 50% of from their sale section.

Then my friends and I went to this really nice restaurant we like to go to downtown called the Peace Garden. It's just really calming and mostly all of their stuff is vegan, which is nice for me. I got this squash soup, agh, so good! Now I've made myself hungry thinking about it....

 All in all, it was a really nice day, and after shopping from  9 am till 2 pm, I was comfortably exhausted and ready for a nice nap (which I totally took). I was just so frazzled going into this thanksgiving weekend, but spending time with my friends and just goofing around made me feel way better, for sure.

I think now I'm going to go watch Sleeping Beauty and curl up with my lil kitty. Be prepared later this weekend for a Vegan Pumpkin Pie recipe! Yuuummmm :)

Have a good Thansgiving and long weekend (to my fellow Canadians) and to everyone else, remember to just go with the flow and if you can't, go shopping instead. ▫️








No comments:

Post a Comment